Monday, November 16, 2015

Mixed emotion

It one of those day in the raining and cold season that I just wake up and don feel like talking to anyone and feel very down.

So today I just went for lecture which is the first lesson of the day at 11am. So.So I just walk into the lecture hall and my classmate saw me.I just pretend that I never saw them and I just walk to the front of the lecture theater to sit down and do my own stuffs.

Somehow i just feel my mood can be affected by the weather and I am not joking.When its sunny,I would tend to talk more and when its raining and cold,I will really don't feel like talking to anyone. Guess this is just the weird me..

This weekend will be quite busy for me as i already have so much thing that i am looking forward to.But then again i predict that i will be late for some appointment as well.hahaha

Photo of my weekend will be upload as well so stay tune.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




**我也不知道我到底是要什么??如果真的不知道,那么我是不是应该潇洒的走,而不是像一个“虫”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: