Sunday, November 1, 2015

2 parallel...

Some modules need to form group and I was kinda the "few last pick". Kinda disappointed by then after a while, I kinda feel better when I tell myself that at least i am in a group with different classmates and I hope that this semester project will be better than last semester.


So this few week,there are quite a few acquaintances birthday and for a moment I feel that I am kinda old.Mine birthday is also another 1 month plus from now and I still haven achieve much in my life.I kinda have a goal in my life and yet I still don have the motivation to start anything yet. Kinda have finding the ideal people that i can work with.


Sunday dinner was kinda good and it really bring back memories to when i was interning at banquet.Kinda miss those workaholic days where I can work for more than 13 hours a day and claim OT.Got the thought of going back but then this mean that i need to back my weekend. Hais..


Was checking my phone calendar and i was quite puzzle as to why my phone have this "birthday thing" and till now i was still figuring where it came from. So who is this person??

1.Someone that really help me alot in the previous semester.

2.Some one that kind caught my attention when i first saw her.

3. I still own her a "favor"

4. Someone who like the same color as me. (I guess)

5. and I still can list more thing but i don want to expose the identity. Happy guessing ;).




I kinda hate it when I own someone a "favor" and all of a sudden,the person is just like a "complete stranger to me".If given another chance will I "act" differently??

No comments: