Thursday, February 18, 2016

over due-post that was left in my draft and forget to upload

So last week was quite fun and hectic but overall i still like it cos it kinda stop me from overthinking stuffs.

So decided to do a post about this week now,when i suppose to be studying for my upcoming MST...So some though kinda hit me again and I begin to question why am I still studying for my course when i have so many reason to stop schooling now and just go NS.Not saying that i am a 4.0 GPA student, but i am really not the kind that like to study. FYI my current GPA is only 2.9

I mean really i something begin to start thinking I am going to finish my year 1 and is it really worth quitting now?? So last semester I have already thought of quitting but my CG people actually did a card and encourage me to press on...

I am trying to gain anyone attention but really after  (1.5 year in NITEC then 6 months in attachment then 6 months in Higher Nitec then 6 months in attachment again), I begin to notice that what we learn in school is different from the workplace and we just go through all this just for the piece of paper. 

Then now i still have to study for 2 year then 6 months attachment then 6 months in school again to get another piece of paper...But is this really worth it?? Initially i thought my time at my poly will let me have some time to really think about what i want in future and to postpone my NS, but now, I kinda have enough of studying... Some lecturer are kinda fun and interesting but some lecturer kinda dampen my mood to study...

I hate to be tied down to stuffs that i don like.  Unbonded class, boring lecture, 6 or 7pm classes when I am only in year 1,no time to work part time and etc...I really hate it when I really don have any choices in life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But that is life right??We don have choices when we don have money.. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime i am beginning to wondering who I really am...Kinda funny when people like me post this kinda stuff right??

So basically people who known me well enough know that I have 2 name, first is my chinese name (wei qing) and the second is my calling name (ven).

So why I have 2 name??Because i react differently to both name when being called. 

People that called me by my chinese name are people who I can do lots of silly stuffs with regardless of situation and people I am comfortable with example i can just sometime simply utter vulgarities while talking to them.  

People that called me by my calling name are people that i just have to work together with and I behave according to the situation.If the situation need me to be very well manner,I can control myself to not even utter any vulgarities no matter how angry i am. Sometime I can act/react in way that I myself was also shock. Not going hide anything but "ven" is like my alter ego.

I get very annoy when people whom i am not close call me by my chinese name because I will feel very uncomfortable.

No comments: