Sunday, November 15, 2015

Why time past so fast

Somehow even though there is not much events this week, time seem to past to fast also.

Cannot seem to figure out what is happening in my body.Being to have blood in my saliva,daily stomachache in the morning and frequent headaches as well.

School work seem never ending and i really cannot think of way to squeeze out time to work as well.My finance is already quite tight and i really want to work.

Thursday cell outing was great,or should i say the dinner was awesome. Want to eat Malaxiangguo but ended up playing "angel & mortal" food edition and we need to buy food for each other.So CL pick my name and know I want to eat that so she bought the food for $20+ and we share the food.Felt so bad about it cos it was kinda expansive. So after than went to the CC nearby and play some game before heading home.




Sunday,was kinda rush and tired for me.Wake up early for LTS class and then went back home to change then went to orchard to meet someone before heading down to SM birthday chalet at NSRCC. Someone the way we meet and know each other was kinda interesting...Did chat with the rest of the "stewarding people" as well.

Kinda give a thought if I want to celebrate my 21 a not.But in the end I decided not to really celebrate it as my schedule will be quite pack for December as well...

No comments: