Saturday, November 7, 2015

Tiring week

Quite a happing week for me...I kinda hate it when I am totally free one week then suddenly all appointment and stuff all happening the following week... Why can't all my appointment and stuff spread evenly throughout...i really hate it when i hate to rush from one place to another as i sweat very easy and i hate my sweat amell cos it's really smelly...hahahahhahahahah

So during one of the lecture this week,i was listening to the lecture,then i notice the rostrum which is on the stage bearing the TP logo,then something kinda stuck me."i ccanot belive i am studying in TP for about 7 months already",somehow TP does not give me a sence of belong at all,perhaps is my character..Can you belive that if people ask me where i am studying how,i still need to think for like 1-2second before answering and sometime i can accidently say i am from RP..

Really miss those time and experience in ITE, where i got a really good CA and "annoying classmate"...Unlike in poly where the classmates are really like those "hi-bye" people you meet in life.I really try to lower my pride and really try to "communicate" with them but then after so many attempt,i really give up...I mean if they treat me a friend/classmate/class rep or whatever,i don't really seem to care so much like i used to.



Friday was kinda busy for me.Having class at 9am seem like a "mission impossible to reach on time" because i am gettin more and more lazy. Follow by group project meeting and we haven really start anything yet. Follow by meeting some people for some "stuff". Then have to rush down to ICA before 4 to do my IC,then after that have to go home to shower then meet some people for "dinner".

Sometime i try to "drown" myself with so much stuff is because i don't want to overthink about certain stuffs,especially during this period of time.I just want to really find sometime for me to really take some time to reflect and rejuvinate before really start doing anyrhing,i don have much time left already.



No comments: