Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Update

Was working for DHL as temporary part time logistic assistant with a friend of mine. Was kinda fun and tired at the same time as i was literally drench with my sweat every day after work.The stuff was kinda dusty and my face kinda have some pimples because i kept wiping my face with my "sweat drenched shirt" during work. Learn some new knowledge about logistic.

New timetable was kinda bad as there are lesson that end at 9pm.Gosh...How to work like that??

School start today and was kinda bad for me as I had a bad stomachache and i went to toliet more 4 times. But on a bright side,i get a different project group from last term.Hope i can stick with this new group for this sem.Cos i really to free up my time to start working and i do not wish to "burn" my holiday again.Not saying my previous group was bad but all I can say is the group dynamics was "not there".Hopefully this sem will be good for me.Kinda give up hoping that the class will bond and I do not wish to really shout at them or whatever. If i have no friend in poly that so be it...I can compromise in a friendship but i will not change my self to suit other.

“I’ve discovered that you can’t change people. They can change themselves.” ~Jim Rohn

Was having lesson on macroeconomic when the lecture suddenly divert to the topic on financial intelligence(FI).Kinda suprise that she suddenly talk about this topic and the lecture hall was kinda not intrested from my point of view. To me anyrhing realated to "economy" of "FI" get me excited.Saw the effect on how the "financial crisis" affect my familly each time make me wonder why must I play by the "fault rules",why i cannot play by different rule??



Having worked part time  in more than over  10 big company or TNC or MNC, I reliase that there are alway "problems that exsist but people and management choose to pretend it does not exist" which can be quite costly and not productive. I like the idea of the reality show "undercover boss" because the management of the company "have to wake up" and see what kinda of "shits they are in" and not only see "numbers" everyday. And also throught my work experience, it kinda give me the idea and push me to start my own "ideal model business".



will update this post again.

No comments: