Friday, August 21, 2015

Study break...

1 week of study break before the exam next week and I still haven finish completely my revision and I know I am kinda screwed.

Been to a few places to study this week, Selear mall,Nex and T1 KFC which I am now at (1.27pm).Should be revising but I kinda have mental block at he moment so I decided to write this post.

Somehow lots of things and advice kinda struck me.Perhaps why I alway have those "roller-coster" moments might be due to not sticking to the"principles" that I set for myself and alway compromise to "fit-in" or using "shortcuts"

Perhaps I am expose to lots of different "ideas" and "situations" since young, I never want to be in the same "spot" that my father have been in and it's kinda a "mental scars" that I acquire like I was quite young.

Along the way in my teen life,I also meet people who explain certain "economics faults" which really took a while to understand but once you slowly begin to understand the basics,I really want to understand the next level. And also I happen to be working part time and internships at different organizations  which really give me a real life example and opportunity to see the "economic faults" in action and it also kinda really motivate me to really be a entrepreneur in the near future.

Given my current situation in life when I only enroll in poly at the age of 21,I would say this period of time it really kinda a "crucial" and " turmoil" period because I am really struggling in my study and on the other hand I want to start my entrepreneur business but the things that is stopping me is "time"," money", "associates"  and the upcoming "economic crisis".

Not afraid to admit I don have any friends in poly. I been in the stage when I am 16 to 18 when the only thing that really matter is friends and fun. And I have completely give up trying to be their friend after the "laptop incident" and "projects incidents". I mean why should I alway "help" other when they don even appreciate my efforts?? For next term(if I manage to) I am really determine to separate my school life and personal life by doing all those school stuffs in school ONLY. Not going to burn my weekends or personal time for school stuffs because I have enough of it.

I am really contend with the "friends" that I already have at the moment. Just a few handful of people that really care about me and that is enough.

On a side note I decided to leave my emotions matter in God hand.
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."(Luke 22:42)

No comments: