Friday, August 14, 2015

Why now??

Decided to write this post as i am on my way back from from school,as this weekend i might not be able to post during the weekend as it might be quite busy.and i don want to always fake the date in my post.

School are still stress as usual,especially when exam are coming and i haven study and there is still tons of stuffs i still not sure about.Got back some of the projects grade and i am quite happy actually.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was kinda suprise that my blog actually have reader or might be those "spam bots" but still the purpose on my blog was to really hide those secrets that i really feel unsafe to talk to people. Yar i know its irony posting those secrets online and people can just see.

So yar I think I might have a crush on my classmate.But I will not do anything and just let the feeling fade. To be honest I am really not sure will I make it through this 3 years in poly and my other commitments and etc.

Never had someone that I can really tell him/her everything and get honest feedback.I don seem as strong as I look right??

No comments: