Sunday, August 2, 2015

back again

For the past 2 week,i can really say i am really close to breaking down point.Projects submission and presentations are all due about the same time and my cough is also not helping. I am also very tired to revise my schoolwork and exam are around the corner.

School is still "shity" to me.Did not really have someone in school that i can really make friend with. Somehow i am pretending nothing happen but I REALLY HATE MY CURRENT SCHOOL LIFE. I don really like to rant bad stuffs about people but then I really hate working with people who only offer to "help" when the projects are due in like 1 or 2 weeks time. I know i am not suppose to do this but then i oversaw some "project group evaluation" and I was really pissed off. 

Kinda amazed by the fact that i still haven quit the course yet. Lots of people keep telling me that i need to adapt to this "poly life" shit but than what the point?? Not boasting but perhaps i have seen more stuffs and people and life and I think I really hate working with a particular of people.

I always tell myself,not to do so much for everyone but i always forget to practice it. Always get taken advantage of by people and get stab in the back for what.I mean really..FOR WHAT??

No comments: