Saturday, September 26, 2015

Back....

Not been posting anything for a month or so.

Good News

  • Enjoy my holiday
  • GPA 2.9 which was better than i expected cos MST was all borderline pass except Micro which i fail and need to retest.
  • Skin rashes was kinda bad in the first few days but now its kinda better


Bad News

  • Was rob in MY and my wallet,passport, ipad and valuable was gone.
  • Been sleeping quite a lot and feeling giddy everyday
  • Was suppose to do my crowd funding stuff but after the robbing incident, for once i really doubt my ability.
  • Spending quite a lot and i am kinda broke.
  • applying for new IC and passport is kinda hassle cos i am applying for waiver.


So this are some of the updates since the last post.

I am a irony person. I hate to be tied down to schedule,but when its holiday,i would just waste time and rot at home. I have lots of ideas that i want to do or try but I don know who I can called.Plus I don really have any spare money that i can spend on.Haiz...

Been to many "business seminar" and reading some "business-related" book and I understand this important point "no business can be done alone". Been having this idea of find people that I can work with on some business stuff, not those MLM because I tried and understand that is not for me. I am really hoping I can find people that I can really work with on some simple business. 

Why i want to start my own business?? I don really have much time and I don want to be in a situation where I need to "see people face" (Literally translate from chinese). But mine greatest desire is to start a business that can one day "challenge" those big TNC or MNC. I like the feeling of challenging myself.

Shall edit this post later.Time check 2.48am. Good Morning


No comments: