Saturday, May 2, 2015

No holiday mood lei.

Went to some cafe with "F1,2013 stewarding ppl" on Thursday after school so i just let the picture describe everything.





For me i would say that the food fusion was worth a try and i would give a 3/5.The ambiance was really an interesting concept but i did not take any picture so if you want to know,you can visit the restaurant yourself.


Restaurant info :La Marelle Cafe @ 25 Baghdad Street


Just a short explanation of the photo above.Saw this "garfield" outside one of the cafe and i am not kidding,the size of the cat is really quite big.Not wanting to disturb it,so i decided to take this photo from a distance.

So after dinner,we are looking for a place for dessert but most of the cafe are full and we ended up walk to Bugis plus and have waffle ice-cream from MarbleSlab.


1 May (labor Day)

Dad say he would bring me to Malaysia today but he did not.So I ended up going Malaysia alone at 7pm.Spent $30 RM on McDonald for dinner because I did not really eat much in the afternoon and i decided to have my 3 in 1 meal (lunch+ dinner + supper) so I order a quarter pounder meal plus 20 pieces nuggets and the lady also give me.I have no idea why she give me this,so i check the receipt and it say it was some kind of promotion item,so i just take it.Intending to sell it away cos it will accumulate dust in my house only.




2 May

Went for the Oikos with the zone people which i initial wanted to skip because i kinda wanted to just stay at home and sleep or play Dota,but eventually decided that i need to exercise so i kinda drag myself to go.Played captain ball,frisbee and volleyball and i kinda had muscle cramp after like playing for 10 minutes but i just decided to just play on.

Dinner with dad after that with my stinky smell from my sweat that dry up on the shirt.




No comments: