Saturday, April 25, 2015

Overview of my SATM

SATM= Status at the moment :).

School

Kinda started school for a week now and i kinda "hate it" at the moment.Class was not those "enthusiastic" kind and was kinda "sabo" to the the class rep because I was the oldest in class. Not really talking to the classmate because i was kinda shy and i tend to sweat a lot in school because the weather is so darm hot and to make matter worst,when my sweat dry up in aircon,it tend to smell.

School schedule was kinda fck up because i still don know how to use the "complicated multiple online platform" and was kinda hard to actually find the up to date timetable.Lots of holiday are coming up soon and guess what??I have to go back school on a Saturday for make up lesson.

Just hoping and praying that school might become better in time to come because once i can settle my school stuff,i can move on to planning my "entrepreneur stuff".Always wanted to challenge myself to become an "all rounder student and a bit more" because i know how hash the world can be and school will be the last place "where we can make mistake and get no consequences"



Weekends

So on Saturday was the BEACH MANIA event which i was part of planing but guess what??It was sunny on the morning when we are setting up and in the afternoon,when we was about to start,it rain and we have to "abort the event" and went to play captain ball in some multi purpose void deck area.Was kinda surprise i did not even have any cramps because i really cannot remember when was the last time i exercise already.

Dessert after dinner was kinda embarrassing because 2 person from our group was queuing for LLAO LLAO and when it their turn we kinda "cut queen" and order 9 cups and i can felt that people are cursing and swearing at us and to make it more embarrassing,all of us are wear yellow t-shit.





What next??

I am also not sure what is next in myself. But.But i would say i would want to put my faith in God again.Because i know through challenges i would learn and bring "force" out of my comfort zone each time.But stay tune guys,will update soon.




No comments: