Sunday, May 31, 2015

SATM

 SATM =Mugging for mid sem test.

Just a short post this week as i am rushing to revise for the upcoming test.Been quite an angry week in school because some stuff happen and well, all i can say "god please give me strength to carry on for this 1 year".

To be honest i am being to feel the "generation gap" as school goes by each week. Maybe the problem might be me myself. Somehow i don't really feel that those people are my class are people who I want to built friendship with. Not to badmouth anyone but this is what happen.

 On Monday,I left my bag and laptop outside the class because the room was not open yet and i went to somewhere for a while.When i am back,i saw the class went in the room and my bag and laptop was outside.Perhaps  the fault might be i did not ask anyone to help me look after.But lucky i was only gone for a while and 1 kind soul did help me to move my laptop into the class and my laptop was not stolen.

So i am not convince that my classmate was "selfish" so i decided to try something again on Wednesday. I purposely left my bag with some "classsmate" who was sitting outside the class. again when the class open all went in and my bag was still outside.

Perhaps I don really talk to my current poly "classmate" but then I really feel that people for my ITE days have more common sense as to even thought we were not friends with someone in the class, we will not let their valuable be left unattended.


So I decided something after Wednesday that i will not really do anything for this class even as a class rep. I can be nice to people who treat me badly but then this "class" is not even worth my effort at all.



But on the bright side,Saturday YES was something i can relate to. Be it "relationship", "friendship"," second chance", "suicidal though". Hard to tell that people like me can be down with so much problems and yet still seem so fine on the outside.

I am not really afraid to share my past because i am also human,Life ups and downs is a sure sign that i am still alive each day.

Peharps that "near-death experience" accident 7 years back really change me a lot.And i would say by "mercy" that i can walk out unharmed from that accident.

Not trying to preach Christianity but I am just proud of my faith.

***Will try to fix my blog code after the holiday****

No comments: