Sunday, May 17, 2015

Late post SATM

Was suppose to post on Saturday but was too distracted by my hand phone game.

School was kinda hectic as there are a few interim project submissions and mid semester test is 2 weeks from now and I still don really understand a few module and haven even revise yet.

Guess something that stuck me the most would be a video of nick vujicic called something more.



Reason why i remember this video almost after a week because like nick,i used to have suicidal thoughts because of some stuffs.I will not elaborate what happen,but if your are curious about what happen ask me personally and i will tell you face to face.

But I am proud to say I have walked past those dark day and i am thankfully for each day.


Don't judge people by their physical flaws because they are born with it and they did not chose to have.

Don't hate people because the hurt your emotion,thank them for they made you stronger and wiser.

Don't judge people by their attitude, know their life story first.

Don't hate the world,because there is something worth living each day.

No comments: