Saturday, May 14, 2016

Breaking from the inside out

Wanted to write down some stuffs but always end up procrastinating...


Taken from what i posted on my Instagram

"Coming from a competitive family background where relative are quite well off compare to my family,but being the 2 eldest among the 3rd generation,i am glad i don have to compete with my other cousins.

But at a age I am in now,the future seem to close yet so far...2 years from now,"NS"...4 years from now "no where"...Sometime i really make jokes about myself to kind of motivate myself

The world is changing at a fast pace that things relevant now will no longer matter in 2 years later.

I like being alone and analyze business and economic trends,walking aimlessly in town just to see what global brand are doing."

I mean i do something do also think about "relationship" stuffs as well but then I realize I have "no looks,no money and no future":(. I do sometime have people that i am "interested" in,but i do not really show or tell. I mean the age gap would be like 3-4 years different and i am an weird person as well. So I guess I better keep to my own world and not harm others. ahahaha...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to serious topic.So I am kinda stuck for my "entrepreneur stuff".I did try to apply for the funding but the reply i got was that my idea have no "selling point". I really need help in doing some artwork stuffs so that I can actually have a prototype that i could show.I really don mind if i have to fork out a few hundred bucks to do a small scale products testing and hopefully from there i am able to show actually result of my ideas and get the funding I needed.


No comments: