Sunday, October 12, 2014

Guidence week

Yup,lots of outings and stuffs happen this 2 week.

Getting to know new people through a friend of my and somehow I would say it not a coincident that all this happen when I need a new directions.

Somehow during the sharing on the topic of self forgiveness,I somehow felt happy that I manage to have some time to think about past events and really ponder on those past events.Even though it all in the past,to be honest I never really let myself go after all these time.Pretending to not really care but deep down,some of those events and memories are still so clear in my mind.

Call me stupid or what,why bother remember stuffs that can hurt you so much...

Few days back I was at a place and receive an unexpected call from someone.I never really hear what was the call about and I was kinda waiting for the SMS but it never came and I was really to afraid to call back.

Industry attachment was kinda alright as the first week was training.Lots of notes to do but I really gain a lot from the training.hopefully the next week training will be more fun



No comments: