Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fun & sick week

When I intent to restart blogging,I say that I would want to post everyday,but now,I have been posting weekly only.I must say I have become more and more lazy as time goes by and along the way I really lost a lot "stuffs" like the motivation and the positive attitude to start an entrepreneur project,the discipline to at least read a chapter each day,lost the interest to go to the bookstore to buy a self help book weekly.

Not going to give excuses such as I have no time because of attachment work or etc because really need to be honest with my self and start planing for my life ahead.In a few month time,I am going to hit "20" and I am still not done with my study and NS.

During this week in my workplace,it become more obvious that I am not really suitable in the hotel industry or more specifically the "front office".My personality and interest is more of doing those "back support stuffs" because I can be really shy and I sometime find it hard to get my message across to people and i don't like to deal with lots of guests unless needed,because I have been in "service industry" long enough to see the flaws and beauty of it.And the most valuable lesson I learn is

 "your best cannot please all guest,but you cannot stop trying your best to please the guests"

To be honest I don really care if guest recognize my name or give me tips(unless it a 3 digits tips,I might consider take my words back),but to me what I really want is that satisfaction of guest and letting them leave happy from my workplace,be it a random act of kindness or a "wow" moment for them.

Then again there will alway be those "cheapo" or "nasty" guest that will really spoilt your mood and day with their nonsense.

Ok shall not continue talking about my job for now.

On a happy note,Sunday church outing was fun but we lose the game.haha...but we definitely give our best in trying to beat the other teams despite being outnumber.


No comments: