Monday, February 6, 2017

First post of 2017

Looking back, I think the most memorable incident in 2016 would be the "accountability issues" that I brought up to a certain group. Have to admit that I did have hidden agendas and to prove a point when I brought up the issues.

The way I chose to brought up the whole incident, have cause some unhappiness and led to some "unfair retaliation actions & judgement" and it really took a while for me  to convince myself to just forgo the outcome even though I still belive that I was "right".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This year as I begin to take small step and share my business plan with others, hoping to get "suitable teamates" aboard my team, the more ideas I get to improve my "masterplan". To be honest, the current "masterplan" is barely 1% done.

I shared with one of my CDS class that my dream was to have a Net Worth Asset of $40 Billion.(40,000,000,000). I bet people reading this would say I am crazy and it's impossible. Even the combine assets of the top 5 billionaires in Singapore is also less than $40 billion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perharp due to the influence of that culture, I chose to stay dormant and strike only with confident because I afraid of the losing consequences.I am afraid of showing my "true self". I envy people who dare to show their "true wild self".

I am afraid that if I am too wild, how would people view me when I tried to talk to them about serious things.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: